Video and audio streaming software!
- Monitor your webcam(s) remotely from your PC, Mobile Phone,
- Create video web communities. Great for Churches, Schools, etc.
- Many people can view your cameras over the Internet
- Watch TV channels around the world
All you need is a Web cam, DV cam, or video capture/TV card, and an
- Read and Agree to
- SignUp to create an account
- Download uViewIt streaming video software
- Install it and your camera is online
- Use Control Panel to manage cameras;
allow public streaming, set camera descriptions, use TV channel or PTZ control
- Purchase a Streaming Plan see pricing
- Audio/Video Streaming, Motion detection, Time-lapse recording, Email alerts.
- Custom Streaming bitrates, TV Recording, Remote Control, Stealth mode.
Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium III 700 Mhz, Athlon 1.2 Ghz or better, 128MB Ram.
Microsoft DirectX 8.x or better. (included with Windows XP/2003/Vista)
Microsoft Windows Media Player 9
Video capture card/TV card and NTSC/PAL camera, or USB Webcam, or
a DV camcorder.
The following Cameras are available for Public viewing:
(if you want your camera made available for Public
viewing log into your Control Panel.)
For a Live Preview of all cameras visit